The new St. Kitts Nevis National
Association shall be a nonprofit, nonpolitical, non-denominational
organization, created in support of people with disabilities in the
federation. The purpose is to improve the educational, social and
economic status of persons with disabilities.
The National Association will
continue to lobby government at all levels on policies affecting people
with disabilities, promoting awareness and promote full participation
of persons with disabilities. We will work together to give access to
training courses for youths, adolescents, children and adults with
disabilities within the Federation while creating and supporting
activities to foster better health and independent living opportunities
for persons with disabilities.
Best Replica Watches
More About Us
- Vission Statement
- Aims and Objectives
- To foster greater collaboration between
people with disabilities and the organizations that represents them in
the federation, region, sub-region, and internationally for the
advancement of people with disabilities in St. Kitts/Nevis.
- To expand and exchange information, ideas and human resources. www.toppuretime.com
- To promote and increase employment opportunities for young people
with disabilities by encouraging and creating better education and
entrepreneurial development through involvement in appropriate projects.
- To persuade and stimulate people with disabilities to participate in community, national and regional development programs.
- To represent and make recommendations to the Government of St.
Kitts and Nevis and other appropriate bodies on matters affecting people
with disabilities in the Federation, and to lobby for the formulation
and revision of laws, policies and programs related to persons with
- To advocate for financial and other benefits from governments,
local, regional, and international organizations that will encourage the
effective involvement of youth, women, men, boys and girls with
disabilities in the Federation.
- To implement all necessary policies, programs and activities that
will ensure the successful achievement of all the above mentioned
objectives of the National Association.
- Who We Serve
- The mission of the St. Kitts Nevis Association of Person with
Disabilities is to improve the lives of persons with
disabilities through advocacy, education, peer support, and service.
replica watches www.toppuretime.com
- History of SKNAPD
- The St. Kitts Nevis Association of Persons with Disabilities was founded
in 1982 by Victor Daley and others in responses to the sigma and
isolation that is felt by persons with disabilities in the Federation.
The organization is dedicated to the advancement of people with
disabilities, in order to ensure that they are not marginalized or in
any way left out of the nation's development plans. In addition to
advocacy and outreach, SKNAPD provides peer support and much needed
programs and services to persons with disabilities.
Swiss Replica Watches
- The Association works hard to promote public awareness of issues facing
persons with disabilities through media, lectures, seminars and training
courses. These issues include income generation, education, www.topreplicawatch.co impact of
poverty and many more. We also lobby government at all levels on
policies effecting persons with disabilities. We continue to meet with
top-level government officials to urge them to sign and ratify the U.N.
Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities. This human rights
document will help protect the rights of persons with disabilities in
the Federation and it is our goal that it will be signed and ratifying
best replica watches
- The Association's School Sensitization Program aims to educate students
about the need to treat their peers with disabilities as equals. Every
year in the month of May Anthony Mills, and Rockliffe Bowen, visits
various primary and secondary schools speaking to the students about
best replica watches https://www.paywatches.net
- Peer Support
- The Association hosts several events each year for both members and
non-members. The goal of the social events is to connect people with
disabilities and to encourage members of the society who are shut in to
have an opportunity to socialize.
best replica watches